We’ve got to see a wonderful yet toxic, MOBA community, then Teamfight tactics. The next game coming is a 5v5 shooter that goes by the name Valorant. We’re talking about an Overwatch-style game with special weapons, mostly like in Overwatch. After a brief reveal, we’ve learned a few things, including that Valorant’s characters will have a similar design as those from League of Legends characters, albeit with a more human-like look to them.
- Phoenix is a “rusher” perfect for asserting dominance in every fight
- Jet is not very powerful on the first line but will be a great assassin, especially when the target is isolated.
- Viper will focus on area damage, punishing enemies that stay together.
- Sova will be the scout of the team, a powerful tracker that will find you even in the best hiding spot.
- Chyper is a master of deceiving, tricking enemies, and luring them into traps.
- Brimstone will mostly stay hidden and attack from his orbital weapons
- Sage will be the savior of many. As a medic, he will be present in every team composition for sure.
- Omen will rather teleport than walk, don’t worry, you won’t get to see him for a long time, he will blind you with his abilities.
Valorant System Requirements for Best Quality
|30 Frames Per Second||60 Frames Per Second||140+ Frames Per Second|
|OS||Windows 7/8/10||Windows 7/8/10||Windows 7/8/10|
|CPU||Intel i3-370M||Intel i3-370M||Intel Core I5-4460|
|GPU||Intel HD 3000 (1 GB VRAM)||Intel HD 3000(1 GB VRAM)||Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti|