Today’s graphics cards give us the ability to play old games with no problems, but updates are necessary to keep up with the latest and greatest games. Such is the case with Nvidia GeForce graphics cards, and the new updated that is downright required. It will bring your system up to par and ready to support Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and it addresses a number of other fixes for various games.
First, this update will make Star Wars: Fallen Order run smooth at 60 fps. Secondly, it addresses some issue with Red Dead Redemption, Quake 3 Arena, and Surge 2. Unfortunately, there are still unreseolved problems, though, so don’t get your hopes up for RDR2 to run perfect just yet.
Problems Fixed with November 2019 GeForce Update
- Red Dead Redemption- Geometry corruption fixed
- Red Dead Redemption- V-sync disabled error
- The Surge 2- VULKAN_ERROR_DEVICE_LOST
- Quake 3 Arena- washed colors at 16-bit
- HDR—black levels grey on LG
- CS: GO- CPU-limited cases
Unsolved Problems After November 2019 GeForce Update
- Red Dead Redemption- crash while on Vulkan mode
- Forza Horizon 4- “low streaming bandwidth” error after a long time played
- Forza Motorsport 7- game stutter after a few laps raced
- Gears 5- stability problems
- GTA 5- random crashes