As it turns out, there will be another episode of Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Wire, and this episode will be all about the cars in Night City.
The 4th episode of Night City Wire is coming next Thursday, October 15 at 6PM CEST! This time, we'll go into details about the looks, sounds, and specs of #Cyberpunk2077 vehicles. As usual, you can expect new gameplay footage, announcements, and more!— Cyberpunk 2077 (@CyberpunkGame) October 8, 2020
📺 https://t.co/y8iUIM0gBv pic.twitter.com/CbENAuOCEj
As you can see from the short teaser above, part for of Night City Wire will kick off on Thursday, October 15 at 6PM CEST – 9AM PDT, Noon EDT, and 5 PM BST. The entire focus is on the vehicles that you’ll drive around, and how much you’ll be able to interact with the environment with them. We expect to see new gameplay footage, among other things.
This is big news considering that we’ve seen precious little about the vehicles of Night City. Is Cyberpunk 2077 set to be the next Grand Theft Auto? Perhaps, but something tells me it won’t be quite the same. Then again, with Cyberpunk 2077 Multiplayer coming out at least a year after the single-player game launches
Learn More About Cyberpunk 2077
- This Upscaled 8K Footage From Cyberpunk 2077 Previews Xbox Series X Graphics Quality
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will Use Side Quests, aka Street Stories, to Help You Explore the Open World
- Buy Cyberpunk 2077 At Launch, Play on Xbox Series X Later
- CD Projekt Red Will Upgrade Cyberpunk 2077 for the Xbox Series X
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will See Plenty of DLC After Launch
- Cyberpunk 2077 Won’t Exactly Be 100-Percent At Launch
- Updated: A New Listing Has Leaked the Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One X Bundle!
- The Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Bundle And All Optional Accessories Will Cost Nearly $800