Ranbow Studios and THQ Nordic have annocuned MX vs. ATV Legends, the seventh installment of the long-running franchise (since MX vs. ATV Unleashed launched in 2005). We don’t have a debut date yet, nor did we hear anything about an MX vs. ATV All Out sequal, but we do know that Legends will come to PC via Steam, Xbox One, Xbox Sereis S/X, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5.
Here’s a brief rundown of the game:
MX vs ATV franchise will make its PS5™ and Xbox Series X|S console debut in MX vs ATV Legends. Featuring the deepest career mode to date, MX vs ATV Legends invites you to carve your own path to the podium with unprecedented player choice including sponsorship opportunities and special invitational events. The all new Trails mode pits you against nature like never before! Your time is now!
Race your way to victory on bikes, ATV’s and UTV’s in MX vs ATV Legends. Once again the franchise has not disappointed with its massive new open environments and a new career mode that captures the risks and rewards of being a world-famous professional off road racer.
- Race in 2-player split screen or 16-player squad based gameplay that let’s you and your friends race and explore together.
- Legends will debut our most in-depth career mode yet, where the choices you make will lead to different paths, sponsorship opportunities, and special invitational events.
- Player controlled in air physics will return, giving you control over how you whip and scrub! NO canned, phony, or generic whips for us!
- With each turn presenting new surprises, the brand new Trails mode provides the highest intensity outdoor racing experience yet!
- Customize your rider and vehicles with the latest parts and gear from your favorite manufacturers in off-road racing!
- Ride berms and ruts with higher precision than ever before with our completely redefined physics system