When new patch notes for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare we thought for sure we were about to learn all about the Season 2 changeover. Sadly, that wasn’t the case. Instead, we learned that there are some simple bug fixes and absolutely no word about the rumored Warzone Battle Royale mode.
Truth be told, there were actually two patches released back-to-back – one to address issues with Regiment tags and Battle Pass token claims and another for general fixes to multiplayer mode. The first patch went live on February 19, 2020, and here is the full list of fixes:
- Fix for Regiment tags not appearing as intended
- Fix for players receiving the “Jockworth” error while in Gunfight Tournaments
- Fix for a bug where numbers on the team roster and numbers on the COD Caster minimap did not correspond
- Pointman: Fix for an issue where Killchain scores were being given for killstreak kills without having Killchain equipped
- Fix for a CDL Gunsmith exploit
The second patch went live today, and can be shown off in a simple tweet:
A patch just deployed to fix two issues in Modern Warfare:— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) February 20, 2020
· Fix for Regiment tags showing as “3 3”
· Fix for some users being unable to claim existing Battle Pass tokens pic.twitter.com/mcLl5SzXnC
So, as you can see, there’s absolutely no word about Modern Warfare Warzone, and the latest leak says it won’t be introduced until March, so that’s not surprising. In the meantime you can learn about how Modern Warfare Warzone comes with a twist to tide you over until we have fresh news. Stick around for updates!