As the plan of rebalancing Hearthstone comences, we welcome four new heroes with powerful abilities. These new heroes feature passive abilities that will affect a certain type of creatures, a random creature, or just simply give you a random advantage.
This dark looking elf will grant you a Recruitment map every time you upgrade Bob’s Tavern.
With a huge beard and an even larger dinosaur, Brann Bronzebeard will make his battlecry heard. After using any battlecry minion you will give a random +1/+1 to one of your minions.
The undead dragon of ice known as Sindragosa will favor an icy deck. After you end your turn every Frozen minion will get +1/+1.
Sir Finley Mrrgglton
Sir Finley Mrrgglton is a respectfully green creature riding a golden giant bug covered in precious gems. After selling a minion, a random friendly random minion will get +1/+1.
Changes to Hearthstone’s Ranked System
There are some changes to the ranked system, specifically your MMR. Winning your first game will offer you 190 points instead of 240. Other changes were made upon some minions:
- Primalfin Lookout- Moved from Tier 5 Tavern to Tier 4.
- Voidlord- Moved from Tier 6 Tavern to Tier 5
- Junkbot-Moved from Tier 4 Tavern to Tier 5
- Coldlight Seer- moved from Tier 4 tavern to Tier 2
- Infested Wolf- Moved from Tier 2 Tavern to Tier 3
- Rat Pack- Movem from Tier 3 tavern to Tier 2
- Plant tokens- moved to Tier 1 Tavern from Adapt effects
- Snake tokens- moved to Tier 1 Tavern from Snake Trap.
More changes will come in December as the plan to balance the game has started running.