Skeletons, zombies, and vampires aren’t scary – the only things that can scare us are the cards that will return to Heartstone during a new, halloween-themed event.
To celebrate Halloween at its finest, Blizzard is hosting an event that started on October 8th will last three weeks, officially ending on October 30th, 2019. Doom in the Tomb, as it’s called, presents the Brawls Tavern, new quests, and rewards for just being active. The 23 cards will be available in the standard deck while the event is available.
If you want to prepare your spooky package ahead of time, here are the cards that have been introduced for the event.
- As a Mage, you will have available: Babbling Book and Flamewaker.
- As a Hunter, you will have available: Lock and Load and Call of the Wild
- As a Druid, you will have available: Astral Communion and Kun the Forgotten King.
- As a Paladin, you will have available: Mysterious Challenger and Avenge.
- As a Shaman, you will have available: Evolve and Thing from Below.
- As a Priest, you will have available: Lightbomb and Vol’jin.
- As a Rogue, you will have available: Shaku, the Collector and Swashburglar.
- As a Warlock, you will have available: Imp Gang Boss and Renounce Darkness.
- As a Warrior, you will have available: Varian Wrynn and Bloodhoof Brave.
- Neutral cards: you will have available: N’Zoth, the Corruptor, Sylvanas Windrunner, Ragnaros the Firelord, The Curator, and Emperor Thaurissan.
Hearthstone is a game of strategy, war, and ancient powers. You will choose from nine different classes. Each one of them using specific cards, or neutral which invokes creatures, spells, and secrets. You play your card in turns, which will give you mana crystals, the goal of the game is to destroy your opponent’s health points. The cards will have different abilities: wide attacks, taunts, will boost other cards or just active abilities that can affect all cards or just specific ones.