Activision and Treyarch have released a new trailer for Call of Duty: Vanguard, this time detailing the Zombies mode. In case you’re not aware, this mode is a continuation of the story that started with Block Ops Cold War Zombies mode, and builds upon it extensively.
If you haven’t seen the previous trailers yet, you can find them at the following links:
Call of Duty: Vanguard story trailer
Call of Duty: Vanguard gameplay reveal trailer
Call of Duty: Vanguard Multiplayer reveal trailer
Here’s a quick rundown of the game as we know it so far:
Rise on every front: Dogfight over the Pacific, airdrop over France, defend Stalingrad with a sniper’s precision and blast through advancing forces in North Africa. The Call of Duty franchise returns with Call of Duty: Vanguard, developed by Sledgehammer Games, where players will be immersed in visceral WWII combat on an unprecedented global scale.
Through a deeply engaging single player Campaign, a select group of soldiers from different countries rise to meet the world’s gravest threat. Players will also make their mark across Call of Duty’s signature Multiplayer experience, plus an exciting new Zombies experience developed by Treyarch.
Call of Duty: Vanguard will also usher in a new and unparalleled Call of Duty: Warzone™ integration post launch, and feature cross-progression and cross-generation play, in addition to a massive calendar of free post-launch content that adds in new Multiplayer maps, modes, seasonal events, community celebrations and more.
- Campaign – Experience influential battles of World War II as you fight for victory across multiple theaters of war. The Call of Duty®: Vanguard campaign will immerse you in a deeply engaging and gripping character-driven narrative experience featuring combat on an unparalleled global scale, while also telling the harrowing stories of those who turned the tides of war and changed history forever.
- Multiplayer – Become the vanguards of the changing face of war as you make your mark across Call of Duty’s signature core gunplay and Multiplayer experience.
- Zombies – Prove your mettle as you try to survive the relentless onslaught of the undead in a chilling new Zombies experience, developed by Treyarch Studios.
- Get instant access to Night Raid Mastercraft Weapon Blueprint! – Pre-purchase Call of Duty: Vanguard digitally and receive the Night Raid Mastercraft Weapon Blueprint for immediate use in Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War and Call of Duty: Warzone.
- Get the Frontline Weapons Pack! – Purchase Call of Duty®: Vanguard digitally and receive the Frontline Weapons Pack featuring 2 weapon blueprints.
- Pre-load the game! Pre-purchase Call of Duty: Vanguard digitally and get the opportunity to pre-load the game before launch.
Call of Duty: Vanguard will launch on November 5, 2021 on windows PC (via. Battle.net), Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5.