Exciting new footage from Liberated — all-new scenes showcasing the blend of hand-drawn comic book art and action gameplay! Uncover a noir cyberpunk near-future, where modern technology empowers government control and civil liberties are in decline. Enter the story of a rising revolution and seek the truth from both sides of the conflict. Liberated is coming Q2 2020 to Nintendo Switch and PC.
The award-winning, visionary new take on digital comics Liberated is an action-adventure game that unfolds across the pages of a comic book. Seamlessly merging the art of hand-drawn graphic novels with interactivity and side-scrolling action, it’s a revolutionary combination of video games and comics. Freedom is a matter of perspective In this near-future dystopia, the eerily familiar always-online society gives way to complete government control—all in the name of safety. But in the midst of it all, an insurgent group known as “Liberated” rises.
What is Liberated?
- Side-scrolling action
- Intense adventure brimming with gunfights, stealth, puzzles and platforming action.
- Cyberpunk Near-future
- Social networks, facial recognition, fake news, citizen credit systems.
- A familiar world in which technology empowers control over the people.
- Order & Revolution
- A story of authoritarianism—how it is born in a democracy and consumes it.
- Liberated men and women rise against the new world order, but at what cost? – Multiple Perspectives – A dramatic story told through unique points of view. Play as individuals locked in a clash of ideals. This is not a simple tale of good versus evil, you must witness what transpires from many points of view to parse the truth.